Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Friday, November 7, 2008

the bean crop


I am taking the opportunity to show off the kiddos in their Halloween costumes because they rarely look this cute on a daily basis. *sigh*
As you can see Anthony is taking his roll as knight, and protector of princess Irene, very seriously. Well--he started taking it more seriously after I told him to stop slaying his sister with his sword. Irene was protecting herself of course, but it was still disconcerting to see such a sweet princess cold cocking a knight...
After that little interlude, we went to our church's harvest party and the kids had too much candy--and it instantly put them to sleep like sugar always does...
er wait...?
The reality was that after they got home they bounced around like mexican jumping beans---not as high as daddy though, because they are only half mexican but still enough to drive us both crazy.
I hope you all had a great Halloween and I hope you are %100 more ready than I am for the upcoming holidays.




2 comments:

  1. Mexican jumping beans.. HAHAHAHA. LOL. They look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've said this before--I love your sense of humor! Anthony and Irene are just precious!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery