Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, November 24, 2008

my hero

I read on a blog somewhere (can't give credit--don't remember which, sorry) where the woman asked her husband which actress he found more attractive: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie. She hoped he would choose girl next door Aniston as opposed to husband stealer Jolie and sure enough he did.

Sweet, huh?

I thought it would be a brilliant idea to ask my own husband---not that I need any extra proof of his marital perfection---but I asked any way.

"Who do you prefer...Aniston or Jolie?"


His answer....?

"Can't I have both?"

Ahhhh...be still my beating heart.

....and yes...those were the most unattractive
pictures I could find of the ladies in question.

...he does, after all, read this blog...

Hi Edgard.

...he he he.

5 comments:

  1. hahah!! I think our husbands would be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......just like Brad Pitt, I think he would have preferred both also.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you explained those pics, they were weird shots of both! I love the ego a man can have.... why wouldn't both of them fall for ME... like.. DUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angelina in the movie Hackers was HAWWWWT! Anniston never did anything for me, especially when she speaks, STFU woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel: I know they would agree on which movies to go see :)

    Lillian: yes the poor guy...lol.

    Michelle: it was hard to find pics of them that weren't totally drop dead gorgeous so that was the best I could do.

    Anonymous: Well that is heartwarming ;) Just one question though... why the need to be anonymous? You are not ashamed of your true feelings are you?

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery