Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, November 26, 2008

turkey with a side of nuts

Just in case you were all in doubt about the level to which we have twisted our children....
I offer you Anthony's homemade thanksgiving day card...






So have a happy Thancksgiving and remember to be thanck full because you never know what is lurking right behind you.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card with a great message--"be thankful." Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thancksgiving!!!
    That's so precious, I think you should save it and remind him when he's our age.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch out turkey!! haha. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery